About the Restaurant Server/Busser positions
We are seeking a dedicated Restaurant Server to join Culinary Staffing. You will be required to take and deliver orders to customers. Also, you will be required to make suggestions on menus and answer customers’ queries regarding menus. You should be in a good physical condition, this is a fast-paced position. Work in a variety of places from Universities, Hotels, Hospitals, Stadiums and many other events.
$50 Sign on Bonus! You must work at least one shift within 60 days of being hired. This applies to new hires only, if you worked with Culinary Staffing in the past, you may not be eligible at this time.
All interested applicants are encouraged to APPLY ASAP!
Benefits of Server/Busser Position:
- Flexible Schedule
- Hourly Rates from $21-30 per hour with an average of $25 per hour
- Direct Deposit
- Heath Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Part-Time or Full-Time work - You make your own schedule
Restaurant Server/Busser responsibilities are:
- Ensuring that utensils, tables, etc. are tidy for approaching guests
- Attending to customers’ needs
- Providing customers with menu
- Issuing bills and collecting payments
- Handling customer complaints
- Being customer-friendly
- Serving and Clearing Tables
Restaurant Server/Busser requirements are:
- Experience as a Restaurant Server
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- GREAT CAN-DO ATTITUDE
- Must have smart phone and email
- Must have reliable transportation to job sites
- Must have own "uniforms" such as black and white button up shirt, black non slip shoes, bistro apron (we do sell these at cost if needed), slacks and black belt
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Excellent Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Very good physical condition and endurance; lift 50 lbs
INTERVIEWS BY ZOOM OR IN PERSON!
OPEN INTERVIEWS ARE BACK!
MONDAY - FRIDAY
10AM - 3PM
6404 WILSHIRE BLVD. SUITE 500
LOS, ANGELES, CA 90048