Hotel Housekeeper Job Summary
We are seeking Hotel Housekeepers who will keep hotels looking its absolute best. Our ideal Hotel Housekeeper has a keen eye for detail while handling vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and sweeping duties. Candidates must have prior cleaning experience are preferred.
Benefits of Hotel Housekeeper
- $21 per hour
- Flexible Schedules
- Work with a great company
Hotel Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and tidy up hotel rooms, hallways, elevators, lobbies, common areas, fitness and business centers, and restaurants
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Provide laundry services for guests
- Collaborate with the housekeeping team to complete the daily cleaning schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies in the hand cart
- Report any issues that require maintenance
Hotel Housekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment and supplies
- Physical stamina for being on your feet throughout shifts
- Able to lift upwards of 50 pounds
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Must have Experience as a Hotel Housekeeper!
- Must have reliable transportation to job sites
- Must have smart phone and email
- GREAT CAN-DO ATTITUDE
IN-PERSON or VIDEO interviews available.
All interested applicants are encouraged to APPLY ASAP.